Funagain Games has had a rough time online and sadly they are ceasing our online retailer operations soon. They’ll still have their retail stores in Eugene and Ashland, Oregon, but for now they are liquidating their warehouse stock.
Starting immediately, most of our stock is offered at, or close to, or even below, wholesale prices and will not be replenished as it sells out.
What this means for you: Sales a plenty!
Everyone has descended upon the Funagain website to tear through the sale like cyclones full of cash. Yesterday when the sale was announced the servers were so flooded the site crashed. If you want to get your hands on some cheap games head over there now. Just keep in mind the restrictions below. Visit the sale here: funagain.com
- All sales are final and you will not be able return, exchange, or get a refund for any products.
- Funagain is only accepting orders to ship to the United States.
- There is a flat $15 shipping fee per order and only UPS Ground is available for the lower 48 states. AK/HI orders will ship at actual cost. Funagain cannot ship to PO boxes.
- If you order during the sale and the stock runs out before they fill your order, Funagain will cancel that item(s) from your order and ship what is in stock.
- There is no combining orders. All orders will ship as they were placed.
- If paying via PayPal you have 48 hours from when you place your order to pay. If you do not submit payment by that time your order will be canceled.
- The bill to and ship to address must be the same.
Back order details:
All existing backorders/pre-orders will ship out immediately with their available items at the shipping level you had originally selected. If they don’t have an item you backordered/pre-ordered, it will be cancelled from your order.