Gamegenic and CATAN Studio have teamed up to make a new line of officially licensed Catan accessories. The products are designed to keep game components organized and protected in style.
“We are very pleased to be working with the exceptionally creative team at Gamegenic,” said Pete Fenlon, CEO of CATAN Studio. “We were wowed by each design and we are proud to bring these tough, tactile accessories into our collection of fine CATAN products,” he said.
CATAN Trading Post
• Card sorting tray, storage and integrated dice tray in a single,
• Top row seamlessly slides back to allow easy access to all cards
• The cover is completely removable and converts into a dice tray
• 2-in-1 premium hexagon shaped dice tower and dice storage box
• Removable closing flap converts into a dice stopper
• Powerful magnets for a precise and secure closure
• Perfectly organizes and displays wooden player pieces
• Docks match player colors (red, orange, blue, white) for the base set
• Brown and green Hexadocks for the 5-6 player extension
• Clear protective cover keeps pieces stored securely
“We don’t rely on existing ideas, but always strive to rethink every single detail,” said Adrian Alonso, Head of Gamegenic. “With the unique relationship that people have with their games, we take improving their needs very seriously. CATAN deserves extraordinary accessories and this is a collection of our very best thinking. When you start using these during gameplay they become so much more than just ordinary gaming supplies.”
These products will be available in September 2020. They will be available for pre-order on catanshop.com starting July 30.