B2B Business Manager
- Full Time
- Vigo (Spain)
Website https://twitter.com/corvusbelli_ Corvus Belli SL
Design and manufacturing of games and miniatures.
Corvus Belli was born from a dream, the dream of a group of young men and women who imagined turning their passion into their profession.
Twenty years have passed and we’ve become a company that employs over 60 people, dedicated to imagining, designing, and manufacturing our games and miniatures from Galicia to an international market that values the quality of our products and the attention we devote to our community.
We’re on a path to reach new heights in the wargame and tabletop game industry. And we want the best possible companions for this journey, people who can add experience and value with their attitude, eagerness, and enthusiasm to boost our Sales Department and increase our international B2B sales.
Are you motivated by our challenge and by moving in a stimulating international market? Is it important for you to create B2B relationships based on mutual trust and generating sales under ethical principles? More importantly, how do you see yourself being part of a company in which the CEO prefers to be referred to as Lord Commander? and Do you want to work in a city in the south of Galicia (Spain)?
- To know and commit to Corvus Belli activities, its market, products, and target customers.
- Designing the B2B strategic policy side by side with the Lord Commander.
- Defining the common B2B and B2C strategy with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Designing, executing, and following up Corvus Belli’s B2B Business Plan.
- Consolidating and increasing our portfolio of national and international distributors and retail stores.
- Negotiating and following up on potential customers (distribution channels and stores), looking for new business opportunities and new international markets. You’ll be focusing mainly in the American market.
- Leading our Business Administrator as a preliminary step to defining a Sales Department. Building a team with which to maximize our sales opportunities.
- Taking part in industry events and fairs to meet customers in person and make new contacts.
- Preparing and presenting reports on the market with the goal of defining the necessary actions to increase the market share.
Does this description fit you?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B on the international stage. At least 2 years coordinating business profiles, defining strategies and business plans.
- You’d make us very happy if your experience was in the tabletop games and/or miniatures industry or if you have extensive knowledge of our market.
- A degree in business or similar. If you had a different higher education degree, you must complement it with a specialization in international commerce.
- Being a fan of wargames, tabletop games, roleplaying games, and video games. We’re Corvus Belli, we’ll appreciate that.
- Domiating some ERP. We take for granted that you have vast experience working with Excel tools.
- A very high level of professional Spanish and English proficiency. Knowing another language (French or German) would be highly valued.
- Being a proactive person with a high organizational and planning capacity that doesn’t shy away from difficulties, with excellent interpersonal skills in national and international contexts and talent for negotiating at different levels within and without the organization.
- Being available for occasional trips abroad.
- Having a driver’s license and your own vehicle (the location of the offices make this a must).
What do we offer?
- It takes time to adapt to a new company, and you’ll have yours. We’ll have a reception and support process ready for you so you’ll get to know the different departments and become familiar with our products, our market and target customers.
- A full-time, 40 weekly hours job. Did we mention that we respect your personal time? 40 hours = 40 hours. This means flexible hours to make it easy to reconcile your work and personal life.
- An indefinite initial contract.
- A total of 22 business days of vacations + our 6 “Corvus” break days + paid leave day + games day.
- Possibility of remote working (25% of the monthly working day).
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We want to hear about your B2B accomplishments!
Send us a cover letter along with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com