Website Green Board Games
The only UK game-design studio in the Asmodee group
Green Board Games is the UK design studio of Asmodee UK, one of the UK’s largest distributors of board and card games, and we are looking for a Graphic Design & Production Assistant to join our team in Alton, Hampshire.
Supporting the Production & Planning Manager, the individual will take on a varied role, ensuring optimum quality and efficiency throughout all stages of product development and manufacturing. Additionally, this role involves the opportunity to get creative; designing marketing and sales materials, catalogues and web banners within a busy and fast-growing games company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on products across our range of best-selling boxed games!
What does this role involve?
This role will involve:
- Liaising with designers, artists and the Green Board Games team to create and collate all elements needed for new and revised game titles
- Using graphic-design skills to implement the graphic and text elements of Green Board Game products into the design
- Obtaining sign-offs, delivering artwork to proofs, and making sure that proofs are signed off by all relevant parties
- Working with the Production & Planning Manager to schedule and order print jobs
- Working with the marketing team to create graphics, catalogues, promotional materials, web banners and more
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of print production, graphic design, layout and typesetting. You will be skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and have at least two years’ experience of print production, ideally within a busy design studio.
Ideally you will have a degree-level qualification in a relevant subject. Any skills in art direction, proofreading, web design, UX design or tabletop games design will earn you bonus points.
Why join us?
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including staff discount on all our products!
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please send an email with your CV and covering letter to [email protected] If you have a graphics portfolio, we would love to see it!
Asmodee is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. Our aim is to provide a working environment in which people feel comfortable and where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
To apply for this job please visit www.asmodee.co.uk.