This role is remote, but the successful candidate must be UK-based.
We are looking for an engaged, proactive and experienced Crowdfunding Manager to join the Publishing team at Rebellion. We are an award-winning publisher of Board Games, RPGs, Comics, Graphic Novels, Fiction and Non-Fiction including 2000 AD and Judge Dredd. We are also home to Solaris, an award-winning publisher of science fiction, fantasy and horror with authors including Adrian Tchaikovsky, Lavanya Lakshminarayan, and Aliya Whiteley and Unplugged, publisher of the acclaimed Sniper Elite board game.
We’re now actively growing our tabletop gaming division, Unplugged. We’re looking to recruit for the exciting new role of Crowdfunding Manager, who will lead our campaigns across our table-top gaming and publishing divisions.
The Crowdfunding Manager will be responsible for creating, developing and managing Rebellion’s crowdfunding campaigns. This is a busy, varied and exciting role for the right candidate who will be required to deliver multiple campaigns throughout the year across gaming, comics and, occasionally, fiction.
This is a role for an ambitious crowdfunding professional, and an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning independent publisher.
- Work alongside the design and editorial teams to develop and produce exciting and engaging rewards and pledge levels that will be funded and delivered through crowdfunding sites, predominantly Kickstarter
- Working with designers, brief and deliver high-quality crowdfunding assets, such as pledge graphics, videos, blogs and more
- Write compelling campaign pages to convert browsers into buyers
- Plan and deliver detailed crowdfunding multi-channel marketing plans, including paid for advertising (where necessary) and social media plans, to create excitement and interest ahead of each campaign launching
- Manage a marketing and design budget for each crowdfunding campaign
- Engage influencers and press for pre- and post-campaign promotions
- Create BoardGameGeek pages to promote the upcoming campaign
- Manage live crowdfunding campaigns by responding to comments, updating the campaign page, answering messages and continuing to promote the campaign via marketing channels
- Create and manage post-campaign pledge managers
- Provide regular and informative post-campaign updates to backers to keep them informed on production timelines
- Deliver financial and shipping reports to the relevant departments when required
- Experience of managing and delivering successful crowdfunding campaigns is essential.
- Experience in TTRPGs or comic crowdfunding campaigns is desirable
- An understanding of current trends and opportunities within crowdfunding
- We want an individual that is passionate about tabletop gaming and can communicate that excitement to the community
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and manage workflow and time accordingly
- Experience managing budgets desirable
- Experience in online marketing desirable
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite desirable
We offer an extensive benefits package to our team including:
- 22 days holidays + Christmas closure (typically 4 days) & Bank holidays (increasing with service at 5 years – one day each year until you reach 31 days)
- Private Medical Insurance, healthcare cash plan, including dental and Vision
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Interest Free, Tax-Free loans
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- EAP a range of Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Plus loads more… including a wide range of discounts, freebies, and social events!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.