- Full Time
- United States
Surfin Meeple is looking for a team member to assist with our day-to-day operational needs. This position involves jumping behind the scenes of the board game world and making sure that the games come to life and reach the customers. You’ll be learning about all the steps of game production and will be essential in bringing new games to tables around the world.
You’ll be assisting our US Director of Operations in a variety of tasks involving retail/customer sales, production, and preparing/completing crowd funding projects.
Some of the key roles of the job are:
- Assist with pledge manager software setup and management
- Currently, our team uses Backerkit but the skills learned should be transferable to any pledge manager software.
- Assist retailers and direct customers with orders and product questions
- Monitor inventory and sales at our hubs
- Creates newsletters, and other media for projects through Crowdfunding, retailers, and the website
- Help prepare shipping files for our hubs
- Confirm shipping and inventory reports
- Keep clients and customers up to date with their projects
- Customer Service
- Respond to customer questions through our ticketing software
- Monitoring and responding to questions on Kickstarter
- Monitoring and responding to questions on BGG
An ideal candidate will be familiar with excel/google sheets, crowdfunding (Kickstarter, Gamefound), sales etiquette, and board games in general.
This is an assistant position and the candidate will be taught our procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org